Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Quotes!

"I am Brita, Your Kin. Most Likely Cousin as we do seem to be the Most Populated generation."

"...Only the truly foolish or mad would consort freely with rabid beasts.”
"Excellent! Then since Huon is your enemy, you'll help find him."

"I am your father's Aunt Fiona, and we are going on a trip. We we will stay in a place your father and I know for a little while, and then we will come home. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Folly smiles. "I think I can safely say that both he and I have some sympathy for Max's situation, having grown up with somewhat... ah... overbearing female caretakers ourselves."

"As for Khela, well." There's a pause while she sorts her words again. "My Queen said long ago she would destroy herself without anyone else's help. So I wait."

"And if the kitchen steward asks, you can tell them I told you to count ships."

"Is it useful to have this person questioned by a Redhead?"

"If Rebma and Tir are not simply reflections of Amber, I would not want us to vanish the way the people who created those Patterns seem to have."

"She was in a realm of portents or dangerous fantasy, depending on who you talk to."

No comments:

12/30/23

  “I would not want you to accidentally come between Prince Jerod and his sense of duty." - Vere "(I) Kidnapped two nuns and one h...